And now more 1st hand account of the details of Trevor and I's pre-wedding preparations!
Tuesday Whitney, one of my bridesmaids and I went shopping for accessories the ladies could wear to match their dresses as well as the last pieces to my wedding wardrobe. Whitney is a lucky charm to have when you go shopping. I wanted white tights with some kind of floral pattern on them and she found a pair that I'm convinced was the only pair in the entire mall! We got to catch up a little more and got a bite to eat, it was delightful. She dropped me back off at Trevor's house and I hung out there a bit. We watched the second half of monster vs. Aliens and then put in Ratatouille, one of my fav's. That night was pretty relaxing just spending time at home.
Wednesday in the morning Walt took Trevor and I to see the flowers! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Walt and I had been communicating long distance for awhile about the plan for the flowers, but ultimately I put all my faith in him. The flowers I pictured in my head were so similar to what Walt had already arranged with the florist and they surpassed my expectations! The florist had such a good handle on what would look great together and we were so pleased. I was even tearing up a little I couldn't believe it.
Then Walt dropped me off again at my house and we each spent another relaxed day with our families. That evening we had planned to go out to dinner just with our parents. We went out to Red Lobster and shared a feast of crab, shrimp, pasta, lobster and each ordered a different type of dessert to try out. It was a good night and a good start of many more great moments to come! Once home we went to my house and opened a few more gifts and then hit the hay!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Pre-Wedding Bliss
Posted by Jesse at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't Walt the best at picking flowers!? I did the same for my wedding and they were perfect! I posted some pics of your wedding on my blog...finally. Not great, and not a lot, but some. Hope you guys are enjoying newlywed life! So fun!
The flowers were incredible!
But I have to say the whole wedding was incredible! Kathy made the most beautiful cake and she should be so happy with the results! Everyone commented on how gorgeous it was.
I want to read more about your memories of your wedding!
Post a Comment