Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New and Like New

Tonight our mattress was delivered! It's beautiful and the most luxurious bed I have ever slept on. I think both Trevor and I grew up on Twin mattresses so this will be a wonderful change! Trevor came over to be here when it was delivered and when I got home from work he had put on the sheets and my blankets so that I could sleep on it tonight  :) How nice was that!?! After eating a quick dinner I laid on it and fell asleep. Trevor woke me a few minutes later saying, "I can't believe you fell asleep that quickly!" haha I was supposed to be studying and couldn't fight the urge to shut my eyes I guess! It's so nice having something new : )


Earlier today I took Trevor's car to get an oil change and overall check up. I had them install struts that hold up the trunk and they work great! Trevor bought the struts a while ago and we have procrastinated installing them. No more holding the trunk open with the tops of our heads and quickly grabbing stuff,  Yay! Since I had Trevor's car and have been wanting to clean it lately I bought some interior cleaner to get rid of all the dirt and dust, windexed the windows, vacuumed the carpets and gave it a quick wash. I didn't really focus my efforts on the wash too much knowing that by the time we get to California it will be dirty again. I dropped his car back off to him at his work and he was so happy! It's good to have something like new too!

Countdown: 2 days until we leave for CA and 10 days until we get married! We couldn't be more happy!

0 comments: