On Saturday, Trevor and I got to walk-through our future apartment! The place was cleaned very well by the last tenants (but if you know me at all, you know I still have to clean it for myself...lol). There were a few maintenance issues that we wanted to be tended to. However, since it was clean and didn't require bringing in any professionals they gave us our keys. Aren't they beautiful? Our plan is to move in the things we know we won't need for the rest of the month and then more important things will be moved in right before we leave for California! We've been hunting for good mattress prices and couches and have found some pretty good deals, we'll just have to see if anything pans out!
When we walked through the apartment, we were very thorough checking every light switch and faucet. We think we will be very happy there for at least a year, it will be a great start for us.
1 comments:
I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment