This is just a quick note to say that I'm okay and made it through the first night! Yesterday my jaw surgery was at 7:30am in Alameda. I got to leave the hospital at 1:00pm. My face is REALLY swollen and looks really funny to me, but I'm allowed to laugh at myself, if it were you laughing I might cry haha. I can talk... no one can understand me, but I can talk haha. I will try and post some pictures soon. Ice feels sooooo good! Oh and I have to say my parents are awesome! So helpful.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! Sounds like my prayers helped. :o) can't wait to see pix. Maybe I'll cry and then you can laugh at me!?
I am so glad that you are doing well. If there is anything we can do please let us know. When do you get the wires cut off?
Post a Comment