Yes. This was me. In my Pre-surgery glory and nervous silliness. Feel free to let out a chuckle.
Day 1: This was when I came home. The thumbs up is a lie people. Don't believe everything you see! Oh and those are my ice packs, which may look dorky, but they sure do feel good!
Day 2: The swelling got bigger and bigger from this point and I couldn't even smile! The mark on the left side of my mouth in the picture is a battle wound. Not sure what happened there...
Well, that's all for now. I will be unwired June 16th, if everything looks good. I am desperately looking forward to spaghetti or something! I have lost 6 lbs in 5 days, which is not a good thing, but I'm working on eating more. Now that I'm healing and learning how to get food in me, it will be easier. Thanks for all your well wishes!
3 comments:
You're so brave for posting! My dad wouldn't let anyone take any pictures of me when I had my wisdom teeth out because he said it's something I would never want to remember. He was right! But it looks like your swelling is getting better each day! Hooray!
Gee. I've been posting about my diet- should've tried yours!
BTW- you look great!
It did take a lot of guts to post it. Actually, I'm still self concious about it.... haha. But Thank you I'm so glad its getting back to normal!
Post a Comment