Saturday, June 6, 2009

My "Good" Friends coming tomorrow

I have been pretty upbeat since I had surgery, I try to talk as much as I can, but I get exhausted fast. I only wanted to see my parents really for this whole ordeal or so I thought. My grandparents and my sister got me flowers and Kathy came by while I was taking a bath and dropped off two cards. One from Her and Walt and one from Buffer and Inky. Today Whitney and Gabby came to see me. I look so horrible to myself, but I figured that it shouldn't matter that much. Soon after they saw me and had a funny conversation (The only type of conversation I'm able to have right now... haha) They said I look cute. That made me feel better. Tomorrow Kathy and Walt are coming to visit me. Sorry there aren't pictures up yet. I really do get exhausted fast and uploading pictures believe it or not is a big task for me right now... haha pathetic? I think so... But they are coming soon!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahhh, gotta love the Kooky Kathy! Who'd have thunk, a card from Buffer and Inky!? I guess it's kind of fitting cause it's you and you're an animal lover and all, but I can't wait to tell Josh about his crazy mom! Hope you keep getting better and better!

Emily Herrick said...

It's nice to know that Buffer and Inky were thinking of you! LOL