I would like to apologize to Jesse first and foremost for the title. Well, I have been expecting to get busy very soon. I currently am working two jobs, or 1 1/2 jobs. The first job is the job I've had since June 2007, and that is at Dynabuckle, where I help manufacture small brass and zinc goods such as belt buckles and key tags and other such things. Currently I work there full time but, at the beginning of May I started work for school, researching things about ultrasonic sound. It sounds interesting but, I have barely done anything, mostly just reading. I am testing a toy that has been discontinued that allows one to hear these ultrasonic sounds. So far, I haven't tested it except to see that it works. It does. I gave myself a pat on the back for discovering that gem. Anyway, that's about all I've got as far as news. Talking to Jesse has been very fun, because I can't understand her and try to guess the words she is telling me. It usually makes us both laugh. Laughter is the best medicine so I hope it helps her recover all the faster for it. Bye!
p.s. aka Post Script. I don't know why I wrote that and now I've forgotten the reason for the p.s. in the first place. No, I remember; to all those who've read this, I apologize if it sounds dumb.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
My First Blog... not enjoying it...
Posted by Trevor at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! WHOO HOO!!! I loved it!
P.S.(lol) I forgive you for the title : )
ha- you sound like Josh. Hates the whole idea of a blog!
Wow Trev, it was almost better than talking to you in person last night! Thanks for coming over.
Post a Comment