Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photos to come!

Trevor and I took engagement photos this morning. It was fun, very bright and sunny, and we are so glad we can check it off the list(except for you Em, we will do it again for you : )

The only negative was how hot it was. I am reaallly bad when I start to overheat. For instance, if I am walking on a hot day and feeling like I might fall over and die because of the heat I might not be that much of a talker. I will seek shade, have to reset my body temperature to normal and then I will talk. Trevor knows all too well about this... but we get a kick of how I react in these situations it's pretty funny.

Despite that little tid-bit Trevor was a really good sport when coordinating outfits, driving all over the place and being in the hot sun. I have to say Trevor is a great model too, it seemed to me like he knew when to smile and make serious faces and he just did it. I on the other hand would rather just be a goof-ball!

We took photos at two locations: Sundance & Downtown Provo

I ice skate with Angela Fairbanks, our wonderful photographer and she said that there were a lot of good ones. This was a relief to me! I will have to trust her for now! She said she had already uploaded them to her computer so I think we might get to see them soon. YAY!


P.S. My mom made it to Utah! whooooooooO!

1 comments:

Hilary Painter said...

How fun! You two must look just beautiful!