Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Few words can make a big difference

I had no idea that Trevor was going to propose so soon and now that he has it has made all the difference in my countenance. I'm am so happy. Leading up to our engagement I was starting to feel grumpy and had little motivation to do well. Now, I have so many things to look forward to. I have long felt that it is more important to love than anything else. Now, I know that this is indeed true. I can't believe a simple question can make people change their outlook on things, but it truly has. It was the jumpstart I needed to feel like I was on a good path. School once again feels like it will pay off(always a fluctuating feeling), and things will be okay because there is someone to share things with. I love it!

0 comments: