Saturday, May 2, 2009

Longing for Everything at Once!

Wouldn't it be great if everything you loved were able to surround you as you needed it? Well, I most certainly think it would be. It has been a little over 4 days since I left Utah, which has begun the 4 months I will be home. I have enjoyed being home. I manage to keep myself busy cleaning for my parents and helping them get rid of "stuff" throughout the house to simplfy their lives. I took the first two days to pamper myself with extra sleep too and it felt GREAT!



I have many plans for the month of May because after June 3rd I will be out of commission for my jaw surgery. I'm not supposed to lift even 5 pounds afterwards so I'd say that's pretty limiting. However, I plan to draw again (I promised a peice to my dad before I'm 30 years old). I've never been great at drawing so my recovery time can devoted to that or maybe some other craft. I am going to take a horse accupressure/massage class at the very end of June that will allow me to spend time with horses without actually riding them(not allowed)... haha

I can't help myself to avoid being a bit sappy when I say I miss Trevor more than ever. We have been patient and confident in our relationship for such a long time now. Hate is a harsh word, but I really do HATE the times where we seperated for SO long. I am optimistic that this time will fly by before we know it in spite of everything I'm feeling now... I'm just stubborn.
It is interesting travelling back and forth between so many places and I often think back to the smallest, but most meaningful memories. I can't hold back a smile when that happens. Some time it's sabotaged by happy/lonely tears, but most of the time it really does cheer me up. Yes, Em this includes you! : )

Anyways, I have starts running and I am planning on making it a routine. It really jump started my day today. Maybe Trevor will make a post soon... I bet he can cheer this page up a bit.

Wishing you all the Best. -Jesse

2 comments:

Em said...

Yea, I saw my name! Trevor came over for Taco's tonight and I made him fold patterns. Tomorrow he's going to help Evan bbsit. I'm keeping him busy so he doesn't miss you too much. :o)
We had the crew over on Sat. for a BBQ. I kept thinking someone was missing. Someone was- You! You wouldn't have been happy anyway, we were having burgers. TTYS!

Jesse said...

Speaking of burgers... I have started trying veggie burgers. Have you ever had one before? I like them!