So Jaw surgery is right around the corner and I am starting to get a little nervous. I mean we are talking my face changing here! I am excited for my bite to finally sit properly and my jaw pain to disappear. Lately I have developed TMJ in the muscles around my jaw(the mazzeter muscle if you want to be specific... at least that's what it's called in other animals and animals is what I know more about). I don't have the clicking kind thank goodness, but if I wasn't having jaw surgery that clicking TMJ problem would evovle; I'm sure of it.
So between now and the big day: June 3, 2009, I am trying to do as much as possible. First, I have to fit everything around my surgery related appointments: pre-op and post-op x-ray appointments in Napa, and Pre-op and post-op appointments/classes/physical assesments in Oakland. Two days ago I had my teeth cleaned, so that's out of the way, but I have another dentist appointment before surgery to discuss other teeth related things... I really don't know how much more you could talk about, but apperently there is no end. So aside from that I have been trying to volunteer my time at the Fire Department doing ride-alongs and have 2 scheduled right now, but I think I want to schedule an overnight shift because that's when there are usually more calls.
The Zumba class that I'm taking with my siter and mom will be ending May 28th. I really wish I could keep going with it. I'm getting the hang of the steps and songs that we have learned, but I guess I'll have to continue it some other time and place.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
The day is coming soon!
Posted by Jesse at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment