I know, 3 blogs in the last couple of hours... I've gone blog crazy today.
Since I've been home I have been spending lots of time with my own family as well as Trevor's parents. It's so different going over there and not seeing Evan or Allison or Grampie! It's just Kathy and Walt. I really enjoy spending time with them. We could talk for hours and we have. What about? you might ask... well, anything really and to name a few: plans for the backyard, vocabulary words(both real and made up), children, photos, travel, family, the future, and of course the weather.
When I first arrived Kathy mentioned that she has to wake up the little daycare kids to go and pick up the oldest one from school and drag all of them with her. Since I don't have any plans set in stone throughout the day, I volunteered to watch those sleeping little angels(Ha) for about a half an hour everyday. I love it. I see kathy and we chit chat and then she takes off. I can't make it everyday, but I try to be there as often I can. She's been slipping me 5 dollar bills in my purse lately haha. I haven't seen Walt very much because he's off working during the day, so I miss him.
Mother's day I went to church with them and that was fun, except in relief society a lady(I won't mention names... I bet some of you could guess...) took off her shoes and was rubbing lotion on her very dry/hard feet. This was happening right next to me! I tried so hard not to gag. She kept leaning over in my space and apolgizing when she realized I was leaning away. I digress... Afterwards we visited Grampie at the Veterans home where he was trying to bargain with Walt to take him home : ( While leaving He very sincerely pleaded "And I MISS you!"
Last Sunday Kathy was called to speak in St. Helena and Walt was away so I said I would be her travelling companion and her cheerleader. I had forgotten how pretty St. Helena is. It was a good drive there & back and Kathy gave a great talk. We visited Grampie too and I think sometime soon they will bring him back to American Canyon for a few days.
They are my good friends while I'm home.
On a side note, I think it's about time you read a blog from Trevor : )
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Good Friends
Posted by Jesse at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I MISS you, Jesse. I'm so glad you enjoy my parents and other family members. I kinda like them, too. :o) I know that they definately enjoy having you around. And yes, I do think it's time to hear from Trevor. Maybe he could tell us about physics or molding. LOL
Post a Comment