Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dread


I'm leaving Utah in a week. It's just now hitting me... Gonna miss it here for a while, pretty bummed, but I looking forward to seeing my family, especially my sister because she's getting married and I am her Maid of Honor. I can't wait to pick out my dress and help ease her stress a bit. But I'm also looking forward to seeing the other half of the Jenny's. I only wish Trevor was coming too. I'm having jaw surgery so that will be different, haha. Anyways, I am going to miss Utah, but more importantly I will miss Trevor once again, hence the dread. Hopefully, this will be the last leaving that I do.

1 comments:

Em said...

Don't forget how much you're going to miss the herrick family. Mostly just me, a little bit gilbert, probably not so much the kids. :o)