Corey came to visit me for what I like to call our, "Sister Trip 2011." She flew here to Utah, we rented a car and drove to Bozeman, MT and back. We decided to drive through Yellowstone both ways which turned out to be an absolutely amazing idea (SO MUCH WILDLIFE! It was everything we could've hoped for). I have been through Yellowstone a couple times, but April-July is definitely the best time to see nature out and about. On our way to BZ we stopped in Rexburg, ID where they have a drive-through wildlife park and support YNP.
 |
| Mama and baby Elk |
 |
| A Grizzly Bear! |
 |
| Black Bears playing/fighting? in the water |
 |
| Corey fed a mule deer! |
 |
| One of the amazing views in YNP |
 |
| Herd of bison with new young(the lighter spots) |
Once we arrived in BZ it was like walking down memory lane, very nostalgic. A feeling of comfort came over me. I wanted to show Corey the MSU campus, where I feel she would fit in perfectly! and places I loved to hang out, most importantly to me: my old fire station- personal favorite part of the trip.
 |
| Bead GlaLORE in a bead shop on Main St. |
 |
| Bridger Canyon Fire Department |
I love Bozeman, MT there is nothing quite like it. Great little college town, family atmosphere, laid-back, good food, NICE people!, creative coffee shops<---oh, how I missed thee (artwork everywhere and mixed furniture : )), cute baby stores with perfect little onesies for Corey's first BABY! *sigh* Probably the thing I love most is that you feel healthier there. People are so aware of the environment and moving towards more intelligent ways of maintaining a way of life.
Thank you to Corey for being my travel partner and flying driving everywhere with me. I loved our 1st sister trip together!
 |
| Corey and I at the entrance back into YNP. Best Sister in the world! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment