While Trevor attended BYU he met a good friend, Nate, who was also a Physics major. Nate has a beautiful family, a wife and 5 kids! His wife, Chris, has a talent for Henna and has made it a successful business. While they were on a trip/vacation/business venture back to Utah, Chris free-handed a henna hand design for me in what felt like less than 5 minutes.
This was my first henna and I loved having it! The Henna goes on as a wet paste, then dries over maybe a 1/2 hour. Chris then taped the design with medical tape so that I could keep it on over night without messing it up. The next day I removed the tape and paste and this is what it looked like!
 |
| This is the next day after I took off the paste |
 |
| It was a bright orange color stain for the first few days |
 |
| As the days went on it got darker and darker! : ) |
Thank you Chris!! Here is a link to Chris' Henna blog:
http://blog.doodleonyoo.com/
1 comments:
Hey! This girl totally did my henna too last spring. She was in my belly dance class and offered to do them for everyone for our performance!
Post a Comment