In my Organic Chemistry class we isolated banana oil synthetically, it is the flavoring/scent added to banan-ish foods and is scientifically known as: Isoamyl Acetate. Well, you could say this inspired me a few weeks back to go a little bananas...
I came home from lab and made an instant banana creme pudding pie, with slices of banana throughout.
| Fast, Easy, and hardly no clean up! |
And not even 30 minutes later I made some Buttermilk Banana Bread,
I love opportunities where I can use a mixer!
| YUM. |
I tried a new recipe from this blog, this lady has got some very creative ideas: The House of Smith's
1 comments:
Hey I made banana oil too! I think our was the best smelling in the class haha...the only experiment that went well for us. You should follow my other blog: http://livingdeadgirl88.blogspot.com
I got tired of posting to Gabstract...time to start fresh.
Post a Comment