Friday, June 17, 2011

300 days!

On Tuesday Trev and I were lucky enough to have dinner with Em(s.i.l) and his parents, Kathy and Walt at a great little mexican restaurant YUM. Evan(b.i.l) is getting married this weekend and so we get to spend time with more family! : )

On our way to dinner Kathy reminded me that Trevor and I are close to our first anniversary already! I looked today on our wedding website we had up, which for nostalgia sake if you wanted to look at again is  here and we have been married for 300 days on the dot! I have a thing for even-ness so this made me happy : )

Sometimes it seems like time has sped by and at the same time it feels like this is how it always has been. One thing is for sure, we are happy that spring time is here and that summer is right around the corner. For me it's a little break from school, and because of that there is so much more time to do fun stuff together!

Trevor is the funniest person, which was my #1 wish for my husband since I was about age 5. He makes life so enjoyable.

Happy 300 days!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like Karaoke went all night long last night if you're posting at nearly 4 in the morning! Hope you had fun laughing at Josh!