Original recipe: My cousin Monica pinned this and it looked so easy I had to try it!
"Berry Cobbler
Find the original site posting here: "Recipe Review: Berry Cobbler"
Ingredients:
Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
1 box white cake mix (no pudding)
1 can of diet 7-up or sierra mist (clear soda)
Instructions
Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping.
Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
You may be able to use frozen peaches instead of mixed berries."
The recipe with the changes I made:
Ingredients:
Two 12-oz 16-oz bags frozen mixed berries:
- Blackberries
- Strawberries
- I also was going to use raspberries, but they came in a plastic container instead of a bag and were frozen as a block! So I decided I already had too many berries as it was and will find another use for those raspberries : )
1 can of
Instructions:
Lightly oil/spray a 9x13 basking dish (I used a pyrex pan, thanks Zach!). Place frozen fruit in the dish. Add dry cake mix evenly over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the soda pop - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping.
Bake 350 for 45-50 min.
~I assume you could use any frozen fruit you wanted, but I'm definitely not an expert : )
Here is the result:
| Here's the ingredients I used : ) |
| Frozen Berries and cake mix poured over top |
| This is what it looked like after I poured the can of sprite in |
| AND this is what it looked like after it came out of the oven |
0 comments:
Post a Comment