Thursday, April 12, 2012

600 Days of Marriage

We've been married for 600 days! Who cares? We do! These last few weeks of school have been very stressful for me, assignment after assignment, exam after exam. Throughout all that Trevor made sure I ate something and reset countless alarms for me. 


Example:
Trevor: What time do you need to wake up tomorrow?
Jesse: hmmmm... 4:30am.... no no no 4:00am, no no no that's crazy, what am I thinking? 4:30am...
Trevor: okay 4:30.
zZZzzzZZZzzz BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP
Jesse: Can you reset the alarm for 5?
Trevor: sure
zZZzzzZZZzzz BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP
Trevor: Are you up?
Jesse: no.
Trevor: okay, I'll set it for 5:30
zZZzzzZZZzzz BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP
Jesse: okay, okay, I'm up I promise, sorry, you can set it for whatever you need now, thanks... *Bumps into 3 walls while walking to the bathroom to take a shower*
Trevor: No problem, have a good day. ZzzzZZZZzzzzz

So nice of him, don't you think??

Anyways, these 600 days have been wonderful, marrying Trevor was the best decision I ever made. We look forward to countless more days together. 

2 comments:

Walt & Kathy said...

Congratulations! Just watch out for those walls and you will make it to 13,252 days!!!...just like us!

CMorgan said...

YAY!!! Best.wedding.ever!