Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We're both Gradumatcated!

My mom, dad, sister and our niece Elizabeth drove from California to see my graduation from BYU. It was fun to have family around, we miss all our California family a lot!

Here are some photos from the 2-day graduation celebration:

Elder Dallin H. Oaks was our main speaker, look at all those graduates!
Me waving to Trevor and family in the stands, while waiting to be called.  (Our camera thinks blurry is a setting LOL)
I got seated only a few rows down from my fans ; ) 
I tricked my parents a little... I wore a Stole of Gratitude all throughout my graduation and said I was going to give it to one of my professors, however, it was really for them. I waited until after we all met outside to give it to them. 

Happy parents
I wrote on the stole a personal message with a fine-tipped sharpie and got the waterworks going! hehe
My dad and I 
Corey and sweet baby Elizabeth
This is how I communicate with anyone younger than a year old... they seem to love it LOL
She has such strong legs and liked having people play with her feet
baby whispering... haha
A funny face
Graduation can really wipe a baby out!
After graduation we walked around campus, went out to eat and the next day took a trip to park city!
Trevor and I on some steps at BYU

Corey and my mom went into a shop and left Elizabeth with Trevor and me and we told her some jokes. She thought we were hilarious... finally somebody does :D

Now she's telling us one!

Trevor making her smile!


2 comments:

CMorgan said...

awww! I love all the pictures!! The video is cute too!

Tealightfullady said...

I love all the photos and the ones of Dad & I trying to hold it together are too funny! This was such a fun trip and it was so much fun being with you & Trevor!