This year Trevor and I went to our first rodeo : ) Rocky Mountain Large Animal Clinic put a team together and we wanted to cheer them on!
Oh, which reminds me, I don't think I mentioned that I have another job. I was volunteering at this clinic and a couple weeks before school started to gain more veterinary animal experience and was asked to hire on temporarily because one of the veterinary technicians got hurt and needed time to recover. I am happy to fill in for awhile because I am learning so much about what I hope to do in the future and the staff has been so nice in teaching me as they go along.
Two out of the three doctors that work at the clinic were on the team along with two of their horse riding/roping friends. Trevor and I got a small bag of kettle corn to share and grabbed a seat it the bleachers.
Notes about pictures:
1. I always take the camera out too late
2. I was too excited myself to take steady photos without a flash
3. So I used a flash... and as the night went on, the pictures only got darker and darker :)
 |
| Beautiful, groomed arena. Ahh brings me back to my arena cleaning days at MSU |
 |
| A team that successfully roped themselves a steer |
 |
| For my family and all Tombstone lovers out there : ) |
 |
| There's go Rocky Mountain! See what I mean about the excitement... just picture me laughing as I try and click away to get a photo. |
 |
| They got 'em! |
 |
| Teamwork and look at that patient horse! |
Now, go out and attend your local ranch rodeo! Yee Haw!
1 comments:
MY Trevor loves the T-Shirt that guy is wearing!
Post a Comment