Trevor is turning into quite the cook. He is so enthusiastic to create new things and combine different spices and seasonings together. I like to refer to him as the master chef and I am happy to be his assistant sous chef.
I enjoy baking, but I am not so fond of cooking actual meals. I think my interest will grow though, hopefully with the size of my kitchen. Something about cooking makes me nervous and I can't handle the pressure.
Both Trevor and I have pretty busy days, so we naturally take turns in making dinner or at least make it a team effort. I will share with you on of the meals I was in charge of.
This one required probably less than 10 minutes of thinking and cooking time.
Appetizer: Freshly washed red grapes
Main Course: Campbell's Chunky Clam Chowder
Side Dish: 1/2 bagel and Philadelphia cream cheese
Refreshment: Raspberry Lemonade (Frozen Concentrate)
0 comments:
Post a Comment