Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wind down to wind up!

Today Winter semester officially ended and what a semester it has been! The past week I had finals to take and Trevor finished writing his thesis. I still need to grade some finals for the class that I am a teaching assistant for and write 3 case reports about 3 patients (aka furry friends!) that I treated at the vet clinic. I took my last final this morning and Trevor's thesis got approved with flying colors! *so proud!*

It seems that there are always a few things that go wrong during finals week and this semester was no exception. Yesterday my car decided to tell me it had been neglected and notified me by almost dying. So, I rearranged all my studying time and transportation needs to accommodate. Trevor was very understanding driving me to work and school... so was Zach oh and so was my good friend Nalani. lol Thank goodness for all of them!

Today my car was repaired and is better than ever. BTW the mechanic scolded me for buying "cheap gas"... well that was after I asked him what cheap gas was! haha He mentioned specifically Maverick and Clown gas (?). The latter gas must be really funny  : D All joking aside, I will now be forking out a few more pennies for better quality... b.u.m.m.e.r.

And saving the best for last, since Trevor isn't attending a formal commencement? ... uh convocation? (well you know what I mean) we have instead opted for attending a catered graduation lunch offered by the BYU Physics department. Should be yummy! BYU food is sooo delicious. Hopefully, I will remember to take some pictures to share!

CONGRATULATIONS TREVOR! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A SMARTYPANTS! not that I ever doubted you would be ; )

0 comments: