Today is the last day of classes here at BYU and we are NOT sad to see it go. This was a hard semester for the both of us and we are looking forward to a little breather.
I have 2 "reading days" to prepare for finals and then all next week will be last of my exams. Trevor has one more draft of his thesis and he is done with his undergraduate!
There is a weekend long break after finals before I start Spring semester! I love starting new. Hopefully I can remember enough from the first half of O Chem to do well in the second.
AND although I throughly dislike Utah heat, I am loving the sunshine with a cool breeze. : ) Hello Springtime!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
End of Winter Semester. On to Spring.
Posted by Jesse at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering where you guys had gone! Now I know you guys disappered into the trenches of school...a dismal abyss. Actually, reading your post kind of made me miss those simple beginnings of married life! Enjoy every moment! Yeah for Trevor for finishing his thesis!
and I'm SOOO excited to see you in June!!!
Post a Comment