Monday, July 5, 2010
Success!
I've never been able to curl my hair... every failed attempt ended with a burn or really funky tiny curls. My sister bought me my first curling iron for Christmas last year and on the 4th of July I was brave enough to use it! These curls lasted for only a couple hours, then flattened out, but I still did it! WHOO HOO!
Posted by Jesse at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet! isn't it fun! Let me know if you ever want me to curl your hair
My hair always used to go flat too after a few hours. I've learned that leaving the curling iron around the hair for longer helps, and I use this 'curl spray' stuff that seems to help too. I only curl my hair like 3 times a year though because it's so much work!
Post a Comment