Friday, July 23, 2010

You never truly believe how fast time flies!

"28 days."

"4 weeks? "

"Can there really only be 1 month left!?"

I remember sitting on the High School bus two seats back and to the right, looking at Trevor and thinking "who is this kid? I have never seen HIM before." Looking back on how things changed and how we have grown is crazy. 

Life's journey is fascinating, I've heard and watched so many love stories develop through time, it is hard to believe that we're in one of our own. I hadn't even heard of BYU when I left for college and somehow I ended up here. When I was in elementary school I dressed up as a lawyer, positive that was going to be my career all because my dad said I was exceptional at arguing with him. LOL

I have no idea what kind of changes are in store for the rest of our lives, but I know that there is no way we can know for sure. It's crazy to think back on all the transitions that have happened since those days on the school bus and how much we have experienced together. Hard to believe that what we've waited for is only a month away. 

0 comments: