My sister, sent out the invitations this morning. After the torture of narrowing 400 guest to 125, it's starting to feel better now that they are on their way out.
Summer semester at BYU seems to be more challenging than Spring. I'm doing more and more research and Trevor is trying to work as much as possible. We had a great 4th of July weekend, but it was long and we probably should have been more diligent about doing homework. Seeing friends and having a fun time is just SO much more enjoyable! One of my friends I met while in BZ, Katie, stopped by on her venture on a huge road trip, it was really fun having her meet Trevor and get to catch-up again. I miss Montana a lot still. During that weekend we also babysat twice for Trevor's good friend Nate and his wife and I tended to stay with their baby, she is so cute and so happy! Trevor is great with the kiddos, he is much better with making-up fun things to do with the older ones than I am.
I don't remember when, but I know in the last month we saw Toy Story 3(sometimes I really wish I was Jessie the Cowgirl, I'd probably steal Woody's horse...lol) and Twilight. We enjoyed both. We like going during the "Earlybird" times because it's much more affordable. We want to see Grown Ups too when it is rent-able. I'm pretty sure Blockbuster is going out of business, but I signed up Trevor and I membership anyways because Hollywood video is gone. Red box is okay most of the time, but we seem to get DVDs that are horribly scratched and skippy. When you're right in the middle of a good movie, it kills the suspense!
Other than that we are just so excited to get married. When we move into our apartment the first thing I'm gonna do, besides sanitizing the whole place, is bake an apple/raspberry pie from scratch. I made on once at the ranch and it was soooooo good. Hopefully I will have the same luck as I did then! Below is a picture of the most delicious bread I made while I was at the ranch too, I must not have taken a picture of the pie...
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Now we're getting somewhere!
Posted by Jesse at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment