We got to see a bunch our nephews and our niece over the break: Ian, Luke, Cohen, Wes, Kate, Dylan, Travis and Hunter. It was our first time meeting Hunter and Dylan, the new babies! I forgot to take pictures when Josh and Mel visited and when we went to the Sac Train Museum so some of the kids aren't pictured :(
Meeting Hunter and holding him or the first time : D
 |
| Trevor and Hunter looking at the camera |
 |
| Jesse and sweet baby Hunter |
Time with Travis:
 |
| I like how both Travis' feet are on the scooter, Trevor's just pushing him around |
 |
| Cute face : ) |
 |
| Prior to this Travis was feeding me hand-popped popcorn(thx Kathy!) and giving me kisses. I love this kid! Look how cuddly he is! |
Kate and Dylan:
 |
Kate (the smartest little girl, knows President's names on American $ and uses words like 'medium'. She says big words so cute, I wish we could have recorded her.), with Trevor, Jesse and precious little Dylan! I loved holding Dylan, he's the youngest I've ever held. |
Aren't they all adorable? I feel so lucky to be a part of the Jenny family. Soon there will be the first baby born in my side of the family, can't wait to meet her when she arrives! Hang in there Corey : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment