So today I discovered one of the most inspiring blogs, Lil Blue Boo. Ashley, the blogger, has one of the greatest blogging personalities I've read. I kept wanting to read more and I think I read every word on her blog so far. This enthusiasm to keep reading is very rare for me! She puts honest feelings into her blog and allows her followers to get to know her. She is currently battling cancer and started a "Choose Joy" page. You can read all about it on her blog here.
I bought a pack of 20, "Choose Joy" bracelets... What am I going to do with 20 bracelets, you ask? I will give one to you if you want! There are 10 children size and 10 adult. I of course will wear one, but the other 19 are up for grabs. I'd be happy to send you one via USPS. I ask only one thing, and that is: you must truly want to wear it : )
Here is a recent video she posted:
Rite of Passage - Shaving my Head from Ashley Hackshaw on Vimeo.

2 comments:
I'm so glad I introduced her to you! My efforts have reach one person who will reach more and the ripple will continue. She is an amazing woman and an inspiration! Thank you for helping spread her story of hope and joy. :)
OMG! That video was beautiful! A Very powerful young woman!
Post a Comment