We apologize for not posting in the last 2 months! School got slightly hectic and I lost a little motivation for typing more than I had to. Hence the blogging Blues. The last semester of school was challenging for me. Trying to juggle 3 part time jobs and volunteer on EMS really didn't feel all that difficult, but the courses I took felt more difficult than ever before. Courses where despite how hard you try and how good(quality) you feel your work was, it wasn't enough to get the grade you wanted and deserved. I couldn't be happier that particular semester ended.
HOWEVER... (in with the good out with the bad, right?)
We did manage to have two really great holidays spent with family and friends. We had Thanksgiving in Utah at Em and Gilbert's and Christmas at home in California : ) I will post about these two days later. I can't seem to locate our camera! maybe it's time for a new camera??? lol
Look forward to posts about temple lights, food-making, and birding... yes birding!
0 comments:
Post a Comment