Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year!

Trevor and I were lucky enough to travel home for the holidays after a LONG semester of school, work and volunteering. We each reunited with friends and were able to spend of time with each our families. After less than a fortnight(lol-I will never forget that word from 9th grade Shakespeare), we returned home to our little apartment. Up until now we have relaxed, spent some time with our Utah family and been down right lazy. Each of us caught a cold over the break that we used as an excuse to lay in bed a few minutes longer these last couple mornings.

But all good things must come to an end, right? It's on to a new school semester and new things to learn. This semester Trevor will be polishing his thesis and is graduating! : ) He is hoping to work more hours at his regular job, but also wants to get more hours working on his research. I am getting ready to apply to Veterinary schools starting in June for the entering class of Fall 2012. This semester for me will be no piece of cake, I will be working as a TA for animal restraint (one of the most fun classes offered at BYU for all the animal lovers out here), teaching skating lessons, taking some hard classes and volunteering with BYU EMS. Busy busy per usual.

Vacation is so nice. It's hard to say Hasta la bye bye.

Hello 2011 : )

1 comments:

Tealightfullady said...

I am sorry that you both got sick over vacation...it is hard to enjoy things when you are sick...but I guess it got you to rest a bit!
I know this semester will be hard for you, but I hope that I can get out there to visit...and I hope that Dad can come this time.
I wish you both good luck on all your studies and daily responsibilities. I hope things go smoothly! But I also hope you can take some time to relax! I love you!