Monday, January 24, 2011

Feel the Heat

Our heater is not working again. Instead of blowing in hot air, it is blowing outside temperature air in, which is FREEZING this time of year.

So. We turned it off and put two more "fuzzy" blankets on the bed to guard us from the icy cold temperature of the sheets.

When I'm inside I wear a small list of warm things: a pair of fuzzy socks, leggings, pajama bottoms or sweats, cami, long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, and a small blanket wrapped around me at the very least.

Funny thing is I love Winter weather... just not when it's in my apartment.

No worries everyone, we have already submitted a maintenance request (we keep them on hand now) and are on our way to a warmer apartment once again.

1 comments:

Tealightfullady said...

Maybe you need a hot water bottle or an electric blanket to warm the bed up before you get in it. Deb Heaphy says the newer ones on the market are safer. Let me know and I may send you one! Your cousin Aubrey was having the same kind of trouble! I think their heater broke though...yours, I think is the apartment and the management. I hope you are still looking into moving!!!! (hint!)