We are staying in town for a Utah Thanksgiving at the Herrick's! : ) As a veggie, I can't really say I'm looking forward to the Turkey, but I am looking forward to the mashed potatoes and STUFFING (not cooked in the turkey hopefully... lol). Not only is stuffing delicious, it's magical... or at least Stove-top is! Oh, it's the little things!
Along with spending time with loved-ones, I am also looking forward to taking a peek at Em's Black Friday ads! Last year was the first year Trevor or I participated in the near-death experience and we came out with a sweet deal. I couldn't believe the prices things were selling for! I mean talk about inflation on every other day of the year...GEEZ! haha There are always things we need, but can never buy and I see it as a nice chance to buy them (Duuuh). Another nice thing about the day is that it continues on, so there will most likely be sales without AS many people later on. I asked Trevor, "Do you think the fruit at the grocery store goes on sale on Black Friday!?!" One can only hope... we want fruit! we want fruit! haha
Trevor and I have been thinking about our "wants" for Christmas and I just have to say: How in the world DON'T men know what to get women as gifts?! Let's be honest the whole merchant industry is geared towards women, it's the package of men's tube socks that are always hidden in the corner of the department store, if anything it's men who are hard to buy for.
For Christmas we are going the California! Yaaaaaaay! Home sweet sweet home! It will be such a nice break from school and who doesn't love the spirit of Christmas. I always like coming home and having those same happy feelings I had years before.
![]() |
| Rewind a few years to Christmas in Skaneateles, NY! |

2 comments:
What in the world? Guys are the hard ones to shop for. Girls: Anything shiny or pretty or chocolate. That does it for me. lol
Have fun in California! I wish I could go home for Christmas. :)
You don't know how much I am looking forward to having you & Trevor here for Christmas! I hope these next few weeks go by really fast and smoothly for you! Then when you are here I hope time can slow down and you can have time to enjoy every minute here!
I can't wait for our Danville shopping day!
Love you!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment