I promised to write a post about my sister's wedding and got so busy that it never happened. So Here's a quick recap:
Here was the beginning of my delicious mini cheesecakes!!! I crave them every once in a while now, but knowing how long it took me to make them... the craving fades far far away. Maybe when I have a free day of absolutely nothing to do I will consider make some more of these : )
Believe it or not I made a 100% real raspberry sauce and placed 2 dots on each lil' cheesecake and then drug(dragged?) a toothpick down the center to create hearts. I made these for Corey's 1st bridal shower in August 2009 and the two or three that were left over stayed fresh for about a week (properly stored of course). The recipe is one from Martha Stewart, Corey cleverly clipped it out of a the magazine and told me that she would like to have them. What the bride wants the bride gets!
Now skip ahead to November 21, 2009= The Day of the WEDDING!
Putting our faces on haha...
I kept good watch over her curls to make sure they didn't get all frizzy : )
Slipping on the garter... *Whistles*
My dad looking sharp!
"Sisters, sisters, la la la la la la laaaaa"
The Bride and her Bridesmaids : )
and the Newlyweds!!! Congratulations Ron and Corey!
I didn't have many pictures of the reception , but this is Trevor and I after dancing our feet off!
It was a glorious weekend and Corey and Ron have been married for approximately 150 days! lol I keep track ; )
Now skip ahead to November 21, 2009= The Day of the WEDDING!
I kept good watch over her curls to make sure they didn't get all frizzy : )
Slipping on the garter... *Whistles*
"Sisters, sisters, la la la la la la laaaaa"
The Bride and her Bridesmaids : )
and the Newlyweds!!! Congratulations Ron and Corey!
I didn't have many pictures of the reception , but this is Trevor and I after dancing our feet off!It was a glorious weekend and Corey and Ron have been married for approximately 150 days! lol I keep track ; )
0 comments:
Post a Comment