WHoo! Trevor and I both made it through yet another semester at BYU! Yes!
The buzz kill is that Spring term starts up on Monday, I just signed yet another educational loan and I have to buy more textbooks. Yuck.
The buzz kill is that Spring term starts up on Monday, I just signed yet another educational loan and I have to buy more textbooks. Yuck.

However, we get to enjoy a weekend of school free bliss -AND- are spending time with almost all of Trevor's family! YAY!
This weekend marks my first multiple day Jenny family outing to Zions National Park, I am really excited : ) Even if the weather turns out to be horrible I know I will at least get to chill out for a bit.
This weekend marks my first multiple day Jenny family outing to Zions National Park, I am really excited : ) Even if the weather turns out to be horrible I know I will at least get to chill out for a bit.

0 comments:
Post a Comment