I am having trouble sleeping so I thought I would blog instead. I finally have something good to blog about too! Yay!
The end of the Fall semester at BYU just ended yesterday and I think both Trevor and I squeaked by. I don't think either of us did as well as we had hoped for, but we are so happy it's over! We celebrated with Old-fashioned Coca-cola in glass bottles that we could clink together. Nothing is ever solidified and properly saluted without a clink! We get two weeks to live it up until school starts again.
On to the good stuff. I am proud to introduce you to my all time favorite blog. I was introduced to it about a year ago and this woman is living my dream life. If Trevor ever decided he wanted to pull on some cowboy boots and purchase a cattle ranch where horses are a must, I'd think I'd faint from all the joy that would be spilling out my ears. Her blog has it all, I could spend days reading and looking at all her amazing photos, such as this one:
And it was taken with this camera, which I desperately want now. I heard it's great and the people I know that have it... LOVE it and always have wonderful pictures!
Along with her great photos is amazing food and step by step ways to make it (this is a must for me... I need improvement)! She recently published a cookbook that just hit the stores that has all of her best recipes, I wish I owned it. Here's the front cover:
As you can see her name is Ree Drummond and her blog is called The Pioneer Woman. I encourage you to take a day off and dive into it! Go to www.thepioneerwoman.com to read more. She has a great story and has a great sense of humor.
I will now be taking up photography, cooking, and obtaining as many horses and land as possible. ha! hey, it could happen; after all that's why I'm in school right?!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Endings start wonderful beginnings
Posted by Jesse at 2:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment