Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Best Major

Wildlife & Wildland Conservation = Most awesome Major to be in as an Undergrad

Believe it or not this pic is to show a slight variation in elevation. Look at the vegetation, tall grass on most and then in the forefront more woody species and weeds. The grass indicates that there is more water available there than where the shruby plants are!

A storm was brewing!

I didn't believe the first statement until this semester. Yes, my classes are insanely difficult, require absurd amounts of memorization and assignments are just a tad impossible, but I truely love what I'm learning.

I love this picture.

The search for the right college and major is over! yay!

That's quite the tangle don't you think!

For some of my classes there are routine field trips to wildlife habitats, restoration areas, national parks, study sites, laboratories etc. Utah is a great location because of the amount of wildland there is. 20mins up Provo Canyon and you are in the middle of nature. It's a beautiful thing.

I hope you appreciate the leave for scale... haha

Animals + Nature = a happy Jesse : )

0 comments: