Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flu and Cold Season

I think I picked up some of the student's germs from work(everyone is sick there!) and gave it to Trevor, who got REALLY sick. Poor guy had a temperature of 100+ for 4 days and in combination with cold symptoms. I had mainly a sore throat, which still wants to stick around, but I think we are both at the tail end of it. Trevor is feeling much better after lots of rest, fluids and some medicine. Hopefully, that's all we experience of it this season : )

The weather here is very windy and cold. In the mornings the ground in frozen due to the wind, you can see the striation patterns the wind makes through the short grass. It's been in the 20s in the mornings, but with wind chill it has been in the 0-15 range. The next few days are supposed to warm up. Oklahoma is having some strange weather patterns though, one day freezing, next day in the 60s. Hope you are staying warm!

0 comments: