This valentine's day was such a relief! I found out that I passed my EMT re-certification exam! It was kind of a suprise because I had finished the test in less than 45 minutes and wasn't feeling that great about it. When I read "Congratulations, Jesse..." I felt the worry lift right off of me.
We also got our tax return money back and deposited into our bank account and that sure helps out a lot!
To celebrate Valentine's Day Trevor bought me a container of BYU mint truffles. I love mint chocolate truffles. They are so delicious. I got him 2 bunches of tootsie pops(the brown ones are gross... we both agree 100%) and sour heart candies. We plan on using a PF Chang's gift card to eat out this weekend maybe...
Happy St. Valentino's Day! ; )
Monday, February 14, 2011
Weight Off Our Shoulders
Posted by Jesse at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's so awesome that you passed your re-cert. Ron and I are going to sign up for the CPR Saturday.. it's only adult cpr, but it's something.
I LOVED the mint truffles when Mom and I visited. I must get more when I see you in June!
LOVE YA
Post a Comment