Thank you Southwest Airlines for offering the low airfare deal that allowed me to visit Trevor over the weekend. Any couple knows it is hard to separate. When that time apart exceeds a month I start going a little crazy. I last was in Utah at the end of April and so this visit was highly anticipated.
My weekend was great! Everyday was fun. Thanks to Em and family I once again had a cold bed to sleep in. Usually you would want a warm bed, but since the weather was so hot, I was very happy to have the luxury of AC and a fan blowing cool air on me during the night!
We did lots of fun things, went to the movies, rented movies, ate at a park and contemplated the clouds, went to a hilarious comedy club/hypnotist show with Zach & Deanna, went to church with Em's family, ate lots of good food including Sunday's meal and delicious pie, spent time with newborn kittens and went to Sundance to name just a few things.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sundance
Posted by Jesse at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE your pose Jesse. You're so photogenic. What the heck is that think in the background where Trev is kneeling next to a beautiful pond. Scary!
I think it's a Indian chief kneeling holding a feather, but its hard to be sure...
Post a Comment