So, it took me a while to figure this all out, but alas I have joined the masses(or you?) that blog. I will do my best to check this, but at the moment I am more interested in reading about you and leaving YOU comments.
For those that are interested school has been very challenging lately, but I am hanging in there. Thank goodness I moved to Utah because now I have Trevor(I guess this is his blog too) and a bit of his family to spend my free time with. Right now, Trevor and I are enjoying every minute with each other. It's kind of weird to see him everyday because we had quite the long distance relationship! I love it here and love school so much more than before.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
To Blog or Not to Blog...
Posted by Jesse at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAYY!
Post a Comment